Are you a Software Platform Architect?!
KTO Group is searching for a full-time Software Platform Architect to help us to continue to scale and grow our in-house iGaming Platform. Our company works with global brands and fast-growing start-ups and helps them achieve success in the world of online gambling. Your role will entail in architecting new innovative features and increase our ability to deliver applications and services at a high velocity by automating and improving the core tech processes and infrastructures.
What do we need?
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
- Able to work extra hours if need be when we’re behind schedule (Ex. GoLive deadlines, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in iGaming.
- Good to have skills such as; Java Springboot, Git Flow, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Redis, AWS SQS or RabbitMQ knowledge, TDD, JUnit, Kubernetes, AWS