Are you a passionate self-starter looking for a new challenge?
KTO Group is expanding the organization to ensure scalability. As part of this strategy, our Product team is looking for a Senior Product Owner with a strong analytical and technical background. As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with the development team to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met.
You will be responsible for the success of the deliverables, for analyzing, defining and delivering concepts of various new products as well as extending the capabilities of the existing platform.
The role is a new addition to our organization and we will expect you to help us grow the role and responsibilities as we proceed.
What do we need?
- Ownership of internal facing products and platform
- Gathering and creating requirements based on business needs and product vision
- Translating requirements into a stories and continuous maintaining of the product backlog
- Detecting issues in early requirements lifecycle and clarifying ambiguities
- Working across all areas of the business and tech to build up knowledge of customer data, ensure correctness of data mapping, exhaustive requirements, approved by stakeholders
- Running the delivery of objectives set together with all stakeholders including company management and external partners / customers
- Attending and contributing to the dev team meeting to help the teams to accurately understand the deliverables, keep motivation and ensure efficient delivery
- Communicating status and providing input regularly to all stakeholders
- Gathering and analyzing end user feedback
- Working together with the Scrum Master to ensure documentation is up to date
- Support the Head of Product or team members with any tasks as required
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record and experience as a product owner in Gaming Industry
- Understanding of data structures and database modeling
- Understanding of the software development process and system databases architecture
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, requirements capture and specification techniques
- Understanding, at least conceptually, of common systems integration methodologies (decoupling of systems, APIs, task queues etc.)
- Fair technical background
- Understanding of UI/UX design best practices and ability to create simple mock ups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to self-organize and taking ownership
- Experience working with agile development teams
Bonus to have:
- Experience in management/design/development of online self-service products or services (regardless of industry)
- Experience in the online casino domain and operations
- Ability to construct and execute SQL queries
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools
- Experience working with remote development teams