KTO Group is a progressive and fast growing iGaming company that has been shaking up the industry. Our aim is to provide a fairer playing field to casino and sportsbook fans. Our brands offer a unique, recognizable and transparent experience to players across the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time IT Support Officer that can see themselves working in a fast-growing enterprise to join our passionate team.
What your day would look like
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
- Onboarding and off-boarding of accounts and access;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Testing new technology;
- Monitor and maintain the company’s IT equipment;
- Implementing and documenting IT procedures;
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role of at least 1 year;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Smart thinking and a positive attitude;
- Driving licenses Required;
What do we offer?
- Wellbeing allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Yearly company bonus based on performance;
- Professional development and support;
- Flexible working hours;
- A great deal of autonomy and opportunity to mold and build processes to your own vision;
- Amazing growth potential;
- Become part of a diverse & multicultural team, whether working remotely or from our head office;