Looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career?
Looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career and bring your experience to the table in a leadership role which unites and has the autonomy to create new processes to drive one of the fastest growing companies in Latam?
Who are you: Someone with a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude, who is well rounded in their knowledge of Customer, Sportsbook and Communication. Knowledge of Casino and CRM tools is also an asset. You have a keen eye for detail and can inspire others with your passion and knowhow. With your strong knowledge of customer behaviour and sports you can create campaign and promotional concepts which segment and tier customers in a way that optimized use of bonuses and rewards can drive increased retention and growth. You are creative as well as an excellent communicator who enjoys teaching others and building relationships. You have enough experience that you understand the importance of keeping things simple and focus on clear candid communication. You are not afraid to be wrong, but believe it’s important tol fail fast. You understand the importance of maximizing reach, incremental improvements and maximizing the tools that are available to you.
What do we need?
- Leading the Lifecycle and Campaign strategy and processes for KTO
- Creating campaign concepts with a small team which drive increased Retention and Reactivation as well as help optimize Acquisition.
- Own the full campaign process from Idea inception to planning to execution and evaluation.
- Ensuring all stakeholders from Marketing, Customer Support and Product have a strong understanding of each and every campaign from end to end.
- Continuous evaluation and optimization of all campaigns and CRM / Lifecycle activities and Bonus Spend.
- Ensuring a calendar of Campaigns and Lifecycle activities is created in a fashion to ensure our brand is present with a relevant offer and a simple journey at the right time for our customers across all touchpoints.
- Defining and ensuring segmentation for each campaign and promotion fits with the overall goal of the promotion.
- Utilizing Bonus Spend to ensure increased NR and activity from the right segments of players.
- At least 2 years of experience in online gaming with strong sportsbook knowledge.
- Experience with Campaign planning, execution and evaluation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills with Portuguese or any other language considered an asset.
- Experience and understanding being result oriented and data driven around customer communication and behavior.
- Superior organizational skills, strong curiosity and a desire to grow and help others develop.
What we offer in return:
- Ability to work closely with top management and grow your professional profile in a young fast growing organization.
- Flexible hours and great learning opportunities.
- A great deal of autonomy and opportunity to mold and build processes to your vision.
- A competitive salary package with opportunities for growth along with the success of the brand and company.