Are you creative, do you handle pressure well, can you think outside the box and have excellent communication ability? If so, KTO Group could be the perfect opportunity for you.
KTO is one of the fastest growing igaming brands in the world, the opportunity is to build and manage a central marketing team that will be focusing on implementing a global marketing strategy using an ROI based approach.
This is a senior role and you will be working closely with the CEO and Managing Director in taking KTO to the next level.
In the role you will be overlooking the global marketing strategy, including branding, SEO, Digital marketing and affiliation across verticals and markets.
One of the more exciting responsibilities is to look into finding new growth and market opportunities for the brand.
- You get the chance to work with some of the most respected industry veterans in a 100% digital company. You have the ability to work either remotely or in an office environment.
- The opportunity to take one of the fastest growing iGaming brands to the next level.
- Be part of the senior team—reporting directly to the CEO.
- Great performance based bonus opportunities.
What your day would look like?
- Manage and build a high performing central marketing team.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing and player acquisition ventures.
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and maximizing Return on Investment.
- Working closely with the CRM and UX team in optimizing conversion rate.
- Keeping up to date with market and industry knowledge including keeping track of competitors activity.
- Setting a company’s international marketing budget
- Assisting with regional pricing strategies, product marketing.
- Handling public relations and sponsorships in international market
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in online gaming, within Marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build and maintain professional relationships while working under pressure
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Strong negotiator
- Hands on skills and not shying away from taking projects from A to Z
- Ideally a strong background in either Digital marketing or SEO
- Team player
- Number driven
What do we offer?
- Wellbeing allowance;
- Yearly company bonus based on performance;
- Professional development and support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work closely with top management and grow your professional profile in a young and fast growing enterprise;
- A great deal of autonomy and opportunity to mold and build processes to your own vision;
- Amazing growth potential;
- Become part of a diverse & multicultural team, whether working remotely or from our head office in the heart of Sliema, Malta