Are you a passionate person eager to learn and grow?
This role suits a passionate candidate who is keen to learn and make their mark in an industry leading company. Strong Organization and Communication skills including attention to detail are highly required.
What do we need?
- Support Casino Manager with creating and executing innovative plans for specific markets and brands.
- Assist and follow up with the Customer Support team on any casino queries or issues that may arise.
- Constant evaluation of games performance to improve efficiency and revenues.
- Assist the game release process by liaising with gaming providers, regulators, audit labs and internal technical teams.
- Support daily operation tasks across the casino products.
- Evaluate casinos across devices, brands and markets to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Help with testing of casino development functionalities.
- Assist in defining marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities.
- Assist Casino Manager in competitor analysis.
- Assist in managing the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility.
- Keep up to date with the market and industry knowledge.
- Need to be knowledgeable and stay up to date with all relevant regulations and ensure that our games offering and relationship with the supplier stays compliant.
- Assist the Casino Manager with other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Gaming Industry
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- High level of spoken and written English Language.
- Portuguese, Finnish & Spanish are considered a plus.
- Enthusiasm & a willingness to learn